Some advisors try to be all things to all people. We would rather be all things to some people, and those people are business owners and individuals facing a life transition. Both have needs that perfectly fit our areas of expertise now and as their lives unfold. If you are a business owner or an individual facing a life transition, we are best suited to serve you and would be honored to do so.
Here are a few sample profiles:
- A local family-owned auto dealer operating since 1897 with sales over 800M
- A working woman in her mid-50’s, recently widowed needing guidance for selling her husband’s business interest in two companies.
- A successful real estate investor facing a business transition in need of tax planning
- A female entrepreneur needing cash-flow planning as well as guidance and feedback regarding business decisions while in hyper-growth mode.
- An owner of an engineering firm in Central Ohio with more than 400 employees needing guidance regarding risk mitigation, estate planning, and investment management.
Individuals Facing a Life Transition
- A retired couple who wanted to involve their children in philanthropic planning and ensure it was multi-generational.
- A married couple who have been avid savers and wanted to retire by their mid-50’s and can’t risk any mistakes.
- A homemaker in her 40’s facing an unexpected divorce in need of help deciding which assets to retain in the estate division.
- A young couple that recently received a sizeable inheritance and wanted to shelter taxes, preserve assets, and build a legacy for their family